Monday, January 30, 2012

Guilty Pleasure

So I am going to admit this for the whole blogging world to read and please don't judge me too harshly.  Matt and I have a guilty pleasure that we indulge in on Monday and Friday nights, professional wrestling.  We watch WWE Raw on Mondays and if we are home on Fridays we watch Smackdown.  Now I am not sure what made us start watching but it is something that has sort of become our thing.  Regardless of how trashy, fake or whatever it is still something we do together and I think that is the important thing.  Besides, some of the scenery isn't too bad either :)

So last week I said I was going to post some goals.  Here is what I have so far.

15lbs- pedicure
30lbs- massage
45lbs- new pair of silver jeans

I know it is not many but it is something that I am hoping to achieve because who wouldn't want a pedi, (which is already scheduled for the week before Vegas), a massage which I have wanted since getting one before my friends wedding, and Silver jeans, well I just love them but not their $90 price tag.

OK tomorrow is the day to see if I reached my 7lb goal so stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Coming from someone who still watches Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman, I'm not judging :) Love your goals. A great way to reward your hard work! A pedi always sounds so great in the winter! (or anytime!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still a Dr. Quinn watcher too glad I am not alone =)

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love WWE Raw and sometimes I feel weird admitting it. Though I liked it much better back back back in the day during the time when Mankind and the Rock had a feud going... Also, I too have PCOS and have been struggling with my weight for a long time, but I have found that non-edible rewards are such an instrumental tool for weight loss. I am following a low glycemic index diet of sorts and my symptoms have improved significantly. I was diagnosed with PCOS last year too, so it is very comforting to find someone who understands the struggle. Best of luck with your weight loss goals!

    ReplyDelete